Thursday, December 27, 2007

sometimes break up may not be that bad...

agree or not? i'm not so sure myself...i've been with this guy whom i've been very loyal to and loving him so much for 4 years...and now...it's my turn to judge whenever is a break up really saddening or it's not that bad after all...but i cant judge it right now...it just happened....

what's in his mind now?how is he feeling now? i really want to know. is he completely fine with the final decision we have come to? or he still misses me? as for me, i still miss him a lot and i still want him back but things just don't work out between us.

3 years and 2 days ago, around this time (12.20 am) , i passed to him a pink horse, in his car,outside of my house. I remember i just arrived home after my sabah trip.
and the blue horse, was kept with me. it was so sweet that time.

talking about the pair of horses, it reminds me of how he surprised me with them. It all happened in 1 Utama, it wasn't our first date of course. We were having our lunch at Waffles World and towards the of it, he suddenly mentioned he wanna go to the toilet. Of course i said all right! but as time past, i was so worried that he was not gonna come back...he would leave me there alone cuz he took so long!i was also worried that something happened to him. hehe....but phew, he came back. Guess what, he took so long cuz he went to buy the pair of horses and put them in the front seater of his car. When i opened the door, i was surprised of course! hehe....cuz he knew i would love them. =)

oh and the year before that, i made him cookies on his bday. hehe...we were so shy that time... it was my first time baking....the second time was during his spm....but...wouldnt wanna recall what happened that time....

We were so sweet and lovely that time. Fuc* ...can't control my tears again.
okay, i'm fine now...chill... =)

silly right?

let's see...flowers...right...the first time i received flowers from him was on V day 2005. i still kept the petals...in a bottle...believe it or not...they were so sweet...! =) still look beautiful to me...i wish the relationship is like them....after years...still looking beutiful there. It was so embarrassing when he sent the flowers to my house....not embarrassing...shy...hehe...cuz my whole family was there! scared la that time...hehe...but it was really a sweet thought =) thanks, if u read this one day.
then my bday on that year...hehe....a big box of presents =) and i lovely card made by him...hey i havent used my shopping spree voucher!! lol

mind if i skip that year? it was his first year at college....i dun wanna recall that year...

then his first year in melbourne....another sweet but wasted year....before he came back for his first holidays...it was sweet...but after that....it was not....my wrong, i would say...for not appreciating him for what he has done....i'm sorry...
well...i got my baby phone...then we went to buy our rings...we went to genting...met his parents...his frenz....my necklace...watch...snowman and snowlady in a snow globe...bracelet with our names engraved on it...hehe....flower =P (reminds me of the day at ikea...hehe) ...all kept in a box =) he was so nice to me... so sweet....not only bout what he got me...but....things he had done for me... =) hehe....

this year....i dun remember much...cuz normally i erase painful ugly memories....unless it hit on me deeply....




No comments: