Wednesday, May 09, 2007

sometimes life seems like a destiny

yeah..probably you will be saying : " look who's talking here, huh?"

i'm always telling people to perceive life as a journey and not a destiny because my bro made me to perceive so...but hey...sometimes, life does seem like a destiny....

i believe this is occurring to many people as well...we seem to have 'no choice' in our vocabulary....and we often use it...too frequent to become one of our habits to use it as an excuse....

Do we really have no option in life?

The fact is that, we do.

Dear friends, I'm feeling very lost right now...to make a choice, just like stoning at the divider of the roads, don't know which to choose...where to head for....when every one around me is dashing towards his/her direction of life....knowing what they are seeking for...never stop at any junction or divider....all are so clear and determined....but i'm so woolly and vague about my life...
Every thing in my life seems so uncertain...so unsure (true, nothing is really guaranteed but sometimes...efforts guarantee some people's future...just as much in mine)
It's as though there's a veil clouding my vision....being the the blockage to allow me to see what my life is...what is there ahead of me....
I'm tired of being prepared always...(too young to say tired? ) prepared to overcome any obstacles that coming in my way yet it's too blur to see them as i walk...i wished i could remove the veil and allows me a better sight of what's beckoning me behind the horizon or maybe there's no world welcoming me other than my own cloudy misty world.

!@@#$%#@&&**&@##@$!!???//";:'!@#%%

What's that? that is a symbol of my life....i don't think i'll ever be able to appreciate those symbols...those unable-to-be-understood symbols...


Follow the flow as i always advise myself...but i always wish to determine my own life....not bound by anything....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Different people has different goal...some may sound unnecessary some may sound weird then again its their goal...
If u r lost in other words uncertain what is your purpose in life then its simple...find it!!
like mine...its to have eternal happiness...that may sound weird yet it has great meaning to me...dont worry u ll do well in life with that strong determination of yours nothing is impossible...