Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Phrase- I Love You

The phrase- I Love You, have you ever realised how deceiving can it be at times? or, most of the times? This phrase is often used by people. The first perception people will have from this phrase is a way of expressing his/her feeling to someone but have you thought of other reasons which people may use this phrase for? Obviously, i'm referring it to the wrong purposes.

Saying I love you, it could really mean that I love you but people nowadays just seem to be using it wrongly. WHY?!??!
Some may think that using it is cool or is a way of showing a more lovely or friendly person he/she is. An example, look at the 'guai loh' , don't you think that they use this phrase very often? They use it even to a friend whom they know just for a few days!! Hence, people tend to follow their culture...simply because they think...it's a friendly phrase.
Well, some may think that it's a some sort magnetic-attraction words to the opposite sex. Agree?
Some says it because...they perceive they are in love....
Some says it because they wanna hold someone's heart....
Some says it because they just wanna be in love, like any of other people....

HOW MUCH do you understand the phrase-I Love You? How much can you describe your feeling is so true to have the right to say it? By the way, before you say it, do you think you have the right to do so? Frankly speaking, I personally don't think that there is a way of describe the feeling love. However, it doesn't mean that every one has the right to say it. If you think you are responsible for the words you say, for whatever consequences it may lead to, and strongly believe that you will have no regret after saying it, then, I won't say that you don't have the right to use it. So, do you think you have?

Next question you may ask me, why the hell would I need a right to say a three-letter phrase??!!
Well, my dear friends, you don't know how sensitive are certain people towards this phrase. Do you know how a romantic and sweet phrase can ended up be the most risky and dangerous words?
You may just hurt a person so deeply without any physical dangerous weapons....but just with those three words. You have all the rights to love someone, but you absolutely have no right to hurt some one.

Most people,like i said, have this perception, when a party says I Love You, it means he/she has a unique,undescriable, heavenly feeling which they believe is God's gift towards them.
But please....don't be a fool because you may end up being hurt by this enormously strong and sensitive phrase. Just don't be so foolish to be deceived by these words so easily!! Have second thought about how true the words are!! How true are these people who use them? Are you sure you can trust their words?

There are many kinds of people in this world... some may be the same being as in the same person...but acting as two people or more roles....some of these roles...are not who they are but just masks which they often use to cover and hide their identity. Stop wearing the masks you are putting on now. Remove them and be who you are!!!

Listen to this song and do realise how strong the words- I Love You can be.



JOY ENRIQUEZ
Losing The Love

There are days when I regret it
The things I said to you
I put my trust in no one
It broke my heart and I blamed it on you
You were kind and oh so gentle
But I refused to see
That someone like you existed
I was somewhere in denial
While you were loving me

CHORUS:
I cried myself to sleep last night
When I woke up
There were tear stains on my pillow
It hurt so much to sacrifice what I gave up
Without you in my life
I will always feel lonely
Losing the love
From someone like you

Not a day goes by without something
Reminding me of you
The truth is that I miss you
It gets so hard not being with you
There are times when I go crazy
In the twilight of the night
How I long to be your woman again
There's pain that I hold
That will not let me go

CHORUS:
I cried myself to sleep last night
When I woke up
There were tear stains on my pillow
It hurt so much to sacrifice what I gave up
Without you in my life
I will always feel lonely
Losing the love
From someone like you

BRIDGE:
I don't wanna make this too hard
But I just wanna be where you are
In your life, by your side, forever

CHORUS:
I cried myself to sleep last night
When I woke up
There were tear stains on my pillow
It hurt so much to sacrifice what I gave up
Without you in my life
I will always feel lonely
Losing the love
From someone like you


No comments: